Monday, July 16, 2012

Home Décor


What does your home décor say about you?  Who are you representing? 

As I sat in my favorite chair this morning, spending time in the presence of my Lord and Savior; I noticed four words that sit in front of our television.  They are Faith, Love, Believe and Dream.

After focusing on them for a while, I see that it is only through faith in our Lord and Savior, we are able to love others, and believe in our God given dream to be all He has called us to be.   

My challenge today, for myself and all who are willing, “Taste and See that The Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him:”  Psalm 34:8

Above my television are the words, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding” Proverbs  3:5 

I may not always understand His ways, but I have learned, that when I wait on Him and follow peace, things always go a lot better.  My prayer?  Heavenly father that I might learn to fully trust in you and know that your way is always better;
“being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in me will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ”!! Philippians 1:6
by: Sandra Gutierrez